Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nje

replica fish mount

8 posts in this topic

i caught a 13lb 1 ounce largemouth at don pedro yesterday. i am more of a hunter than a fisherman and from what i am told this i quite a trophy. i would like to get a mount of the fish, however i only have the length and wieght of the fish, so i am thinking of a replica mount. any one have any leads. any info would be greatly appreciated. thank you, Nate.

That is a tough one with only the length and weight. Girth would also be helpful, as well as pictures. If Bob Brunetti of Modesto is still doing fish he is the best I have seen. His brother, Richard, is in the phone book in Escalon. He is also a taxidermist but only does animals. He could put you in touch with Bob.Great fish, by the way.

i also have a few pictures. thanks.

i have tried to post pics and always had problems. i can download them to the photobcket, but them i can't get them from there to here.

From Photobucket when your in the album you can hover over the picture and a menu will drop down. Click on the box next to Image code and that automatically copies the link then paste it into your post. :o

Nice fish and nice pics. The one first pic (left) is an absolute classic. You'll want to save that one to look back on. Again, nice job.