DagoRich

At it again last week

13 posts in this topic

with the Monsoon and Air Arms 410E, both .22cal. Heading back to Tejon Ranch this AM for another five or six days of ground squirrel shootin. Damn I luv that place.downsized_04020111521.jpgpicture00011.jpgdownsized_0401011300a1.jpg

Those are gorgeous rifles. Have a great trip. Wish I could go but work is keeping me too busy.

Thanks man, will do.

That looks like fun Rich. Having both of those same rifles I have a hard time deceiding which to grab while out squirrel popping. The Monsoon is great when there are lots of squirrels because all you need do is re-sight and shoot. That way they don't see you cocking the rifle and run for cover. But they are both extremely accurate rifles.

Thanks John! I know what you mean about deciding on which to use also. Seems like our tastes in airguns are about the same. That Monsoon is sooooooo quiet and accurate to.Brant, retirement is great man!Well, gotta go finish loading up the trailer so me and my son can get outta here. See ya in a week.

Thanks John.

You have a great time. I can look out my front door and almost see where you are. I am about 40 miles from you now. I have been going to a Dairy and culling out them cridders. I just ordered a camo blind to help me. I have been shooting from the hood of my truck and things have slowed down because I think they are getting wise to my truck. The dumb ones I shoot.... the wise ones I may have to leave for next years seed. You and your Son enjoy each other. How can you not, huh?

Well, made it back home from Tejon last week. Had a great time. No pics, cell battery died and I forgot the charger at home. Shot lots of squirrels with airguns and rimfires. Ran into our own VarmintAir on the ranch shooting his Marauder pistol, really great guy. Can't wait to get back out there.

Hey Rich, it was great talking with you guys too. I just got home yesterday. Got a chance to hunt the Marauder Pistol for four days, and got some good video footage of her doing her thing. As soon as I get the stuff uploaded and edited, I'll put a post together and share the fun.

Can't wait to see it Cliff. As always, should be a good one.