Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jerry

New Rifle

10 posts in this topic

I bought a FX Royale 500 the other day in .25. She is a great shooting gun with plenty of shots between fills. Accurate too, killed a zombie Natty' Light can at 125 yds with it. Here are some typical 50 yard groups, and a pic of it (second from bottom) with a variety of other ones to show size differences. The AR is a 24" to show how it is sized compared to a powder burner for those that have not seen one in person photo2.jpgaac961df.jpg52564b93.jpgIMG_0275.jpgIMG_0274.jpgIMG_0273.jpg

Nice looking rifle. I really like the way the .25 pellets group at long ranges. I really notice the difference on windy days. With that big ol bottle that should make a real good hunting rifle.

Nice shootin rifle! Enjoy.

Hey thanks for the compliments guys! I'm very happy with the rifle so far, it is shooting better than I could have imagined. As for being front heavy, not at all. It is very well balanced. Here is a pic to show it. By looking at pics it is very deceptive because it is so long. It points very well and is my most comfortable rifle. 7ae0d9c8.jpg

i cant hate that point of balance, i guess the only thing bad about it is the length at least for me, i like to hike with my guns so length to me is very important and weight too, i dont like to hunt with a bazooka that weights 10 pounds while im hiking for 5 miles. but for sitting down target shooting im in.