Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rimrock

More knives

12 posts in this topic

Here are some of my knives. I ground these out of ATS34 Stainless bar stock. The one shown with the sheath is handled with black Micarta with nickel silver fittings.post-38-1300854884_thumb.jpgpost-38-1300854909_thumb.jpgpost-38-1300854924_thumb.jpg

Now those are really sweet. I can't even imagine doing one from scratch. Nice work.

Wow! That is super nice work. The lines of those blades fit my fancy!Do you ever sell any of them or do custom sheath work? I have a knife that needs a new sheath and that one you have pictured is quite a looker!!

Thanks for the input, Guys. I haven't made a knife for several years and would have to buy some replacement equipment to hollow grind the blades. I only have a couple of blades ground and heat treated and since I have moved I am not sure where they are. Same with the leather, and I would almost have to have the knife on hand to make a sheath to fit. My wife did the flower on this sheath. Most of mine were basket stamped.

Great work. Buck should hire you.

That is some fine ART, you have a skill and do you sell any of the ones you make?

Your wife did an amazing job there! Not to diminish your talent at all - you two just make a great team. Hypothetically, if I sent you a knife or dropped one off, would you be willing to make a sheath for it and for what price range?Happy hunting!

Killer, Thanks. As I posted earlier, I haven't made a knife for some time. I made a few before I started numbering them. The last number I used was #093. Not all were numbered though. I made a number of those like the picture to give to friend's wives or daughters. This is my wife's purse knife. Desert Ironwood handles with brass fittings.post-3-1301671832.jpgBear, Thanks again. Unfortunately, wife can no longer do the leather work and I miss her talents. I sent you a PM.