Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jawbreaker

Made a few knives

25 posts in this topic

I have been wanting to make a knife for my dad and marcelo for a while now and seeing the one braz posted up got me charged so I ordered a few blades and hare's what I ended up with. 003.jpg The woods are: eucalyptus, leopordwood and fingerd maple. Thanks for looking, Ron

WTF!! No sheath????????? Dont expect me to carry that thing around without a cool sheath, Ron. I NEED A SHEATH!!!!!!!No mames guey. I was just kidding. :popcorn: Looks bitchin! Thanks!

Looking real good Ron. I've got another in the works now too.

He had a machete but he really hurt himself hiding it where the sun don't shine so he asked if I would make him a small one.

Marcelo needs a MACHETE now Ron.
Yes sir... I need SOMETHING to shave with. :lol:
He had a machete but he really hurt himself hiding it where the sun don't shine so he asked if I would make him a small one.
Hey, I hooped it just fine untill I sneezed. That hurt like a sumbich! :lol:

Yes, sheaths are an absolute necessity and how much with leather sheath? I'm interested.
Jim the materials for these knives are right at $32 (that's with the shieth), I could make them up and ship them to you for $50 and believe me these are like the predator calls, I don't really make money on them I just get a little back for a hobby I like to do. I have a few hours into making each knife and that is on the conservative side. I can get all kinds of blades from the website that braz has posted in the general forum.

Jawbreaker, I need your full name and address so I can send you the $50. Exact same knife as your eucalyptus would be fine. Jim Trowbridge at 1109 East Walnut Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245. Email address is jtaltarn@aol.com.

Jim, I haven't seen the shieths in person yet but they look good in the web page. I will PM you my address and order up the parts.

Wait a minute, that's just right. Where are the pictues? Jim, you are required to post pictues since Jawbreaker didn't.