Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thumper Dunker

cool new toy

14 posts in this topic

Got this yesterday. Its custum made but have no idea from who.Have not scaled it yet but feels like 65 -70lb 28" 58" long. Should be a good bow for calling,short and fast.Picture086.jpgPicture087.jpgPicture088.jpgPicture089.jpgPicture090-1.jpg

I thought you had milking machines on your dairy :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow: . When are you going to go pick up your bow? Will call you.

what most suck is peeker out shot you sunday by 20 points :(Now do you believe me that I have osage tree's!You own me big time for that log that darn chainsaw killed my arm trying to get it started.

Its going to be hard watching that log dry out before I can start to cut it up into vaniers. Think i can get at least one bow and a bunch of vaniers from it . And Charly thinks we can get four from the one he has. Thats real pretty wood.I do ow you but I do not owen you that was ilegal years ago. I will come out and help you with your squirrels.

I do ow you but I do not owen you that was ilegal years ago. I will come out and help you with your squirrels.
I have no idea what your talking about.I was thinking more like coyote hunting.

How abought I help you with your striper problem? :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow: . If I take you are you going to put ammo in your rifle? :sport037fn4:

How abought I help you with your striper problem? :good: . If I take you are you going to put ammo in your rifle? :good:
Thumper, you spell stripper with 2 Ps. Stiper(one p) is the fish.