Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
milkman

vortex viper pst 1-4x24

5 posts in this topic

I just bought a vortex viper pst 1-4x24 for my ar....anyone have have any experience with vortex..i am putting in my 300 whisper upper...thanks glenn :)

I have alot of experience with Vortex - but not that particular optic. Everything I have: Razor HD 10x50 bino, Crossfire 8x32 Bino, Viper 6.5-20 x 50 Scope (Savage .204) and Crossfire 4-12 x 40 (10/22) are well built and the optics downright excellent. Some day I'll finally finish putting together my AR lower, and I'll be putting a Strikefire on it.You'll be very happy with your Vortex - I know I am.

cool...thanks

Well, I went to the range today and put the viper pst to the task..it was fantastic..i would put a picture of my ar but photo bucket and I are not getting along...but it great..glenn

My buddy just got a 3x9 diamondback for his 700 is 30-06 and I am waiting for my 4x12 diamondback for my .308. They are one of the best for their price. Especially off of Optics planet right now. Great Deal! Great Sale! I am sure that you will be more than happy with it for years and years!http://www.opticsplanet.net/vortex-riflesc...-dbk-m-04p.html