Heywood

New (Somewhat) Crosman Rifle

12 posts in this topic

The first thing I thought of when I looked at this is that it was not good to be mixing Air Rifle's with Firearms. I think it might be a way for the dummies in Washington to make us start having to ship all Air Rifles through someone with a FFL, which would make it a lot harder for every one and raise prices. I think a mixed up rifle like this could be opening some legal loop holes that would be better off left closed in the air rifle market.

That's somewhat of my thinking. Why do I want my air rifle to be under the same restrictions as a firearm for transportation and discharge. I don't think they'll sell very well. Maybe it was just an effort to jump on the black rifle band wagon?? Dunno.

While I applaud crosmam for being innovative in bringing us great products like the discovery, marauder, and nitro series, I don't see the need for this product and I also feel it greys the area between firearm and airgun.

Heres a thread about it with a video.Crosman MARI dont think it will sell very well either. No need for me to buy a $900 dollar upper that only shoots .177 pellets at 600fps. Maybe acurate but not worth the need for an FFL to buy it.

Colossally BAD IDEA. If they want to produce firearms then do that. But don't mix it up. BAD IDEA!

That Crosman AR market strategy was for competition shooters mainly...My 1377 Sniper shoots 615 FPS on 10 pumps...1377Sniper002.jpg

Hi Matt...LD and I leave 7 AM tomorrow...see ya up there...!!

That ain't your daddy's 1377... :sport037fn4: Nice looking shooter!!
Amazing what mods can be done with these 1377's... endless..!!