Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
huntdog420

i got this old gun

4 posts in this topic

my favorite uncle gave up hunting at 86. he called me over for a visit and gave me all his guns. it took everything i had to hold back the tears. i now hunt alone in my family. any way i was given a pr e 1964 model 70 3006, a 20 ga. topper 88, and this beautyful browning auto. not a scratch my guns are used hunting scars dings. anyway does any one know the facts about this gun seems like a sweet dove gun. one of my friends says sell it its worth $. its not for sale ever but i want to use it. just a history run down would be nice. what do you know about a mint condition belguim browning 12 ga. auto light

The Browning Hump Backs are a very fine shotgun. I have one that I will never sell. I will give it to some lucky person also someday. They auto lights are great dove and quail guns. I would keep it in the family if I was you.

What you should really do is PM me and sell it for a good price!! I have a 16ga that I grew up hunting with that I wouldn't trade for the world. It is the best fitting shotgun I have ever found and quite sentimental. I am currently looking for a 12 ga light for some quail and chuckar busting. I love the 16ga so much I only want to use it for a nice day of dove or pheasant. Enjoy that thing!