Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TonyS

Iosso Case Cleaner

8 posts in this topic

In Cabela's latest effort to draw $ out of my pocket they are advertising this stuff in their shooting catalog. Has anyone ever used it? I'm polishing brass now by hand as I don't want to spend more money than I need to spend.I figure since you dunk the brass in the liquid it would clean the inside as well as the outside.Anyone try it?

I put a a teaspoon of it in my tumbler media...PRESTO I'm shinny. :drinks:IOSSO Products1485 Lively BlvdElk Grove, IL 600071-888-747-4332 (Toll Free) Email:iossoproducts@iosso.com

"I'm polishing brass now by hand as I don't want to spend more money than I need to spend."Dude....you must have a lot of time on your hands as well as brass. A tumbler is cheap. Do yourself a favor and spend the $35.00. Your brass will look better and you can devote your time to more productive pursuits. I can understand wanting to save a few bucks but polishing brass by hand? :roflmao3[1]:

I use IOSSO case cleaner. it works great as a cleaner, but does nothing as a polish. I dont polish my cases. I just want them clean inside and out. DR

Great Product, kind of pricey but it clean brass inside and out fast.

I have been using it for three years now on my competition brass. it cleans inside and out and does it in a few minutes. I have cleaned up to 100 rounds at a time. The only thing that I noted is that one needs to be sure to dry the inside of the cases after cleaning and rinsing.