Brant

Trading In 25yr old F-1 Chrony (Red and shot up)

8 posts in this topic

What do you recommend for the replacement trade-in these days? On the basic Gamma you save $57 bux over Walmarts price.USE ANY CHRONOGRAPH AS A TRADE-IN We accept even damaged, shot-up, or any make chronograph. Item # Products U.S$ 72 For a New F-1 or M-1 Chrony $71.95 74 For a New Paintball Chrony $73.79 75 For a New Archery Chrony $83.95 76 For a New Alpha Chrony $73.79 77 For a New Beta Chrony $86.15 78 For a New Gamma Chrony with Ballistic Printer $134.60 79 For a New Gamma Chrony (without Ballistic Printer) $101.00 80 For a New F-1 Master or M-1 Chrony Master $76.00 82 For a New Archery Master Chrony $98.95 83 For a New Alpha Master Chrony $86.15 84 For a New Beta Master Chrony $97.91 85 For a New Gamma Master Chrony with Ballistic Printer $160.82 86 For a New Gamma Master Chrony without Ballistic Printer $116.00

where do I get these trade in discounts? I may still have a chronoy with an extra hole in it. DR

Yes that's it. A couple of buddies are trying to talk me into Pro Chronies and several other brands they say are better than Chrony's. I have not decided yet but if I stick with the Chrony I wil get the master at least.

Only $120???. That is the Prochrono one was recommended to me by a couple of the folks. I was never that impressed with me Chrony's. The reviews are impressive. I read a little more and order it up.

Yes the CED I was told was the best. The Prochrono is the best bang for the buck.