Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wynnkid

camo my gamo

12 posts in this topic

i recently bought a gamo big cat, i read a ton of articles today on "camo"ing different things, saw some awesome pics, so i decided ill give it a shot.i first bought some spray paint, 4 colors: camo green, camo brown, camo khaki, and army greenthen i wanted to practice a little so i camo'd a cardboard box, then a garbage top then my door stop and then my ammo container. i think i have a decent technique down and im ready to give it a shot on my gun. probably going to take a couple of days because i want to do a nice job and ill be a little busy the next few days. ill try to update this thread with my progess.wish me luck, i hope it turns out ok! :)

The one great thing about camo paint... if you don't like it, just paint over it. Good luck.. I know it will turn out fine. I mean the only way to screw this up is to not let the paint dry before the next color is applied. You said that you are going to be busy.... that means you have time to watch the paint dry. I mean to LET the paint dry. Silly me.

The camo job looks good kid. The bunnies shouldn't see you sneeking up on them now.

You did a super job. Was there any trick to it? I really like the camo on the scope. Very super!!!!!
not really, just let each coat dry before putting on a new one. put a base on with khaki and earth brown, then used a stringy type leaf i found to add in some pattern used the earth brown and army green, and to finish it off and add some demension to it i used a small leaf that kinda looked like a flower and sprayed it all over with the khaki.