Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bennie

Coyote Kills Deer

11 posts in this topic

Here is some pictures of a coyote killing a deer. I do not know nothing about them except that a friend that I work with who is working in the Dakota's sent them to me through e-mail. From what I can tell these pictures were taken on the fourth hole at Fargo Country Club on the Red River, Fargo ND. Here is the pictures. Thought some of you would like to see.image001.jpgimage002.jpgimage003.jpgimage004.jpgimage005.jpgimage006.jpgimage007.jpg

Wow, Bennie, that is too cool and amazing... Awesome pics!!Thanks for sharingFrank

Good point, Grant...I actually save some pics just for PETA types, that show animals while still alive, being eaton on their hind quarters by coyotes. I will now add these pics too. Thanks for the reminder :good: Frank

Wow! Those are outstanding photos. How come that scene wasn't shown in "Bambi"?

Pictures like this are good for the people that think coyotes only kill little mice and gophers. And they do kill mice and gophers and grass hoppers and what ever they can catch and kill when they are hungry. They are also good for the non peta types. I was fishing a couple of years ago on the river when a pack of coyotes ran a fawn deer out on a sand bar right next to our boat. They had been running it for quite a while, we were listening to it happen. The fawn was almost ran to death when it went by us. It had foam running out of its mouth clear back to its front legs and was completely covered in sweat. My friend Raith told me to shoot those SOB's = coyotes. He has been mad at coyotes ever since he seen this. He never hunted them before this day. All it took was seeing coyotes killing something he likes to hunt = deer, and he has killed quite a few coyotes since then. He also calls me and tells me where he has been seeing them so I can go hunt them.

On another note I do not kill every coyote I can. I love hunting them and want to leave some breeding stock on some of the places that I can hunt. I hunted them some this year and left some ranch's alone completely that I over hunted the year before. Finally starting to see some good numbers on one ranch, and I have left them all alone on this ranch so they can breed up for next years fun hopefully. I guess what I am trying to say is I like hunting them enough that I will try to do my part to make sure there is still some left on places that I can hunt.

Those pictures are awesome. They do make me want to go out right now and hunt down a coyote though. (it also makes me want some venison).

very cool pics

Bennie, I couldn't agree more. This is a great sequence of photos. Photos one won't see but once in a life time or two. Photos one will never see on any PETA flier. This is pure and simple the wild outdoors, wild nature and nature ain't cool sometimes!I don't kill every coyote I see either. Some times I don't have a gun with me! ;)