Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
THE KNOT

Lots of snow here in NY and very cold

7 posts in this topic

for 5 weeks now leaves the starling strapped for food the daily supply of chicken feed and biscuts from red lobster neighbor works there are ideal bait . I spent a few hours today snipping with my P5 diana pistol. Shot 15 times hit 11 recovered 7 some flew away and died in the field but 2 feet on the ground and 5 fresh this AM is where they stayed in the snow for a crow. All shots where taken from 50ft off low branches above the coop while in my truck spinning a wheel and listening to sports radio.DSC02484-1.jpgthis little carbine is shooting 8.6 grain silver stings at 575 fps they hit hard

way to 'whack em and stack em' Chris...!! Those carbine set ups for pistols are a great set up...Got this 'in the works' by a tuner..it will end up with different grip frame when done...i'll post pics/details when I get it...breechstocklower-1.jpg

Thanks guys CH funny i was down at the shop today looking to shroud mine the way yours is no go i was sad . That pumper is a fun crow sniper for walking the woods real nice pistol mines just a shooter yours looks sick to boot. Banged up some more today.DSC02485.jpg

Mine is coming with a 20" barrel...the breech/receiver is designed for larger diameter shroud,..and in my case,length not an issue...Breech machined from 6061 aluminum including a pictinny rail..breechalone.jpg

Love the fat shroud and wire stock CH and that is quality work your adding that pistol is sweet . We got 3 storms in 4 weeks all 17 to 20 inches of snow heres a taste DSC02492.jpgDSC02491.jpgthis just the last one with more to come tomorrow Long island NY is at sea level and we get hammered