Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marino

Where's the best deal on .22WMR ammo?

11 posts in this topic

Doesn't have to be great quality. Where's the best deal on bulk ammo? Recently saw a deal at about $.10 per round but that didn't last. .22WMR. Help me, man!

The best deal I seem to find pretty readily is CCI mags at Walmart for about $10 a box of 50.

Walmart's the best for walking in and buying off the shelf. They usually have TNT Green in stock for $12.97, which you need for hunting in the Condor Zone. The best online sources I've found are Midsouth and Natchez. Midsouth is out of stock on a lot of their .22 WMR ammo at the moment but has Hornady 30 gr V-Max in stock for $9.25 a box. http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/depa...%41%47%4E%55%4DNatchez sells TNT Green for $11.64/box when it's in stock, which is the cheapest I've seen. http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?conte...p;prodID=CC0060By the way, for cheap plinking and target ammo, for some reason my Marlin 982vs consistently shoots the CCI Maxi-Mag TMJ (total metal jacket) more accurately than the Maxi-Mag hollow point. I would have thought the HP would have been more accurate. But YMMV.

Walmart had Winchester Dynapoint for $7.77 the last time I was there.

That's a good price. I haven't shot any Winchester .22WMR. But one of the guys on rimfirecentral.com was saying that he was getting misfires with Winchester 34 gr Supreme. Have you experienced any misfires with the Winchester ammo?

No and I went through a bunch of it in the Marlin I have.

Hey Marino I fixed my link above to that ammo. $70 for 500 rounds of .22wrm can't be beat right now.hsiehjohn, I checked gunbroker and the best I could find was $0.26 a round where as Cheaper than Dirt had the stuff for $0.14 a round. Almost half price. I bought some so you know it's cheap. :smiley-outta-here: