Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rooster707

Rifle/Scope pairing

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys im looking for a good quality scope for a .30-06 of mine. Im not looking to spend more than $500 so if any body has suggestions id like to hear them. Thanks.

I am a fan of the Leuplod VX-1. For $220.00 they are hard to beat. But a member on here sells Hawke Scopes. You may check them out. They look pretty good.

Natchez is blowing out Bushnell 3200 Elite scopes right now. You can get a 3-9x40 duplex for only $139, which is a great deal. They're normally $189 - $199. It's got the Rainguard lens coating and nice glass. Best deal out there. If you're not familiar with the Bushnell Elite 3200, 4200 and 6500 lines, they were the old Bausch & Lomb line that Bushnell acquired with B&L. Great scopes for the price point. They're being phased out by Bushnell and now's the time to grab one. http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?conte...searchItem=3200The deal on the 3200 10x40 fixed mil-dot tactical scope with target turrets for only $149 is a heck of a deal too. I bought a 5-15x40 tactical mil-dot with target turrets (normally $389) for $259. They're out of stock now, though.

Redfield hs some nice scopes right now also which are made by leupold and top of the line one goes for about $215 so there are a lot of nice ones out there just look at reticles and options and decide what fits your needs for 500 or less there is a lot to choose from.

I'm a big fan of the Burris Fullfield II scopes with the B-Plex reticule. Really nice glass and you can usually find them for around $220. Most catalogs offer deals where they'll come with a free spotting scope or binoculars.

Hey guys im looking for a good quality scope for a .30-06 of mine. Im not looking to spend more than $500 so if any body has suggestions id like to hear them. Thanks.
Check out the Hawkes that Red has on his site!redhunterllc.comI have 3 of the 3x9's and 1 of the 6x24 Great deal!