Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
A17Shooter

M rod P available today

4 posts in this topic

Got an Email from Crosman that the Marauder Pistols were in stock today. No mention of any number limit.Here's the quote from the email."You requested to be notified when this item was available at crosman.com.Supplies are limited so don't wait too long!"The item number is BP2220.Yes, I have my order confirmation email. Yes, I am worse than a 12 year old boy waiting for my first pellet gun. :horse apples: Have to check my supply of airgun rings etc.Waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting.

Crosman's web site says they're out of stock, again.Went through some of my unused stuff and found a Burris 10X pistol scope and rings. That should be enough to set up for accuracy testing and, if something should crawl out of a hole within range, a little live target penetration testing. <_< Waiting, waiting, waiting

Marauder Pistol arrived today. Looks just like the pics you see on other places on the web. :751: Now I have to get to a range between rainstorms for a little testing. It was one of the first 100. Looks like the frenzied buying dropped off after the first 75 were sold back in mid November.