Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blaze Kenobi

Looking for a free to $120.00 Hi Point 9mm.

6 posts in this topic

I have heard a lot of people just throwing away their Hi Point handguns because they are cheap. If you are interested in helping out a newcomer to handguns and hunting I would like to be able to throw that handgun to a criminal in self defense as oppose to somebody just throwing it away into a campfire. If anybody knows where fellow Californians are selling or trading those guns let me know! Thanks! :smiley_turkey_pop_up_log:

You might check out Calguns.net.They are cheap and ugly guns, but they are said to be reliable (I have handled them, but never fired one.). I really doubt anyone is throwing them away. Good luck on finding one.

Might I suggest going to U Tube to research those high point guns a little more? The price is the enticing part about purchasing one. Things that the seller wont tell you is that they dont dissasemble like normal pistols. It requires a punch to drive a pin out for dissasembly. They have them for $200 brand new at a local shop in my area. Do a little research prior to purchase. Depending upon the use of the gun, you may save more by spending more. Good Luck.

What are you planning on doing with your Hi Point? If you want to carry it while hunting you might want to make sure they make a holster for it. Have you held one? Check them out at Turners and see if you actually like how it fits your hand first. I would look into getting a better gun personally but good luck with your purchase.