hsiehjohn

Do anyone eat coyotes?

40 posts in this topic

If that makes you Hurl you properly blow chunks smelling catfish bait :pot: You must have not been at the fools camp and smelled Predator Masters sent spray I thought Braz's black water tank had a leak :pot:

Heres one Johnny BBQ ed last year was pretty good . We skinned it insted of burnning the hair off ,had some mange. :pot::pot:Picture006-1.jpg

...as far as eating a dog / cat in china / vietnam , I was told that to some " degree " they are kept & harvested for the purpose of food . they know what they have been eating . Back in my old hood some Somoans or Tongans were caught for BBQing dogs . they did the pit covered with palm prawns . Lots of smoke . Neighbors called FD . upon investigating , they found them " preparing " 2 more dogs in the garage & FD called Police . was told they got tickets . probably cruelty or something . friends that did cock fight only got cited for cruelty too . Andy
There are some communities in Southern California where you will never spot a stray dog or cat roaming the neighborhoods. I'm just sayin'. :pot:

Heres one Johnny BBQ ed last year was pretty good . We skinned it insted of burnning the hair off ,had some mange.
Gotta admit....it is pretty tasty looking. I suppose you guys served it up with that head as a table center piece? And about what you might find on your plate at an Oriental restaurant....notchicken.jpg

The first time I ate dog meat was early 70's in Korea. It is called gaegogi and the soup they make from the gaegogi was called bosintang. I see that it is still popular there for some folks: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat The most disgusting thing I tried on one of my visits over in Korea was called beondegi, a so called snack from the silkworm... that was during my drinking days....if my memory serves me well, the soju and makkoli I had probably been drinking couldn't kill the taste of the moth eggs and in comparison made the dog meat "tolerable". Looking back, if I had known then I was gonna live this long, maybe I would have treated myself better.lol

At least he doesn't have to spray an artificial scent down wind.. :signs1180lq: Who knows? Mark may have a secret weapon.

You gotta be pretty hard up to eat coyote. If your eating it because its all you can afford I will by you some Taco Bell
You guys are like family. Now I know I will not starve.

I often wander what kind of meat is in their tacos :signs1180lq:

scared for life knowing people eat this "meat".........*runs to the bathroom and pukes