Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Troutman

Lead Free Ammo

12 posts in this topic

Where can I buy some Lead Free Ammo in the Los Angeles area. I've tried Turners and BP. I don't know where else to look or call.

According to the State of California and Barnes this ammo is both plentiful and comprable in price. So I don't understand why you can't find it. LOL!

I am sure that once Jerry Brown gets elected, he will do something about the non-lead ammo shortage.... :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow:

Order it and have it delivered to your door. The price will be lower per box and you will be able to find it. You will have to pay for shipping but you can get what you want without paying for any gasoline. Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's are always having specials on shipping or discounts. If you watch for the special deals, you can get free shipping, or save enough money to pay for the shipping.

Just be happy you don't live in Sacramento because no one will ship ammo here. Even is you just live in the county and not the city where there is a ban on ammo shipped in.

What caliber are you looking for? I have some partial boxes I could hook you up with if you are desperate.I buy almost all of my ammo online these days

If you are shooting .223 then Walmart is the place. Winchester White box 45 gr varmint round. About $23 for a box of 40 rounds.

If you are shooting .223 then Walmart is the place. Winchester White box 45 gr varmint round. About $23 for a box of 40 rounds.
Do these have lead free bullets in them?