Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fyrewil

New toy

10 posts in this topic

Awhile back I posted about a KABOOM with a Glock 21, 45 acp.Well long story short... The feller loaded 45 acp P+P+P+ (BOOM)Glock sent the feller a new Glock 21, and now I own it!Glock 21 with night sights and internal laser sightsDSC03736.jpgDSC03733.jpg

Thats a sexy shoot'n iron.Did the internal laser replace the recoil spring guide or did you have to mod the original?

I love my 21 too. Its not as fancy with all the bells and whistles, but its my baby nonetheless.

Nice glockula, I'd like to get one just like it! Except I don't know if I'd replace the factory recoil spring guide on that thing... it's great to have a laser, but that piece is a critical component and the whole point of having a glock is uber reliability. After market internals on a glock kinda defeat the purpose. But who knows...If you shoot a few hundred rounds through it and it runs, yer probably good to go.Have fun!

yrewil, how many rounds have you shot with the internal laser? I just ordered my Glock 22 in .40 and was see balling the internal laser too.guy at the gun shop said it was not as accurate as if it was on a rail mount? thanks Randy

I have a lil over 500 down the barrel, accurate as can be. 25 yards it is with in 2" of laser poa.however you look at it = dead!