Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BullsEye

Jawbreakers small coyote lanyard Contest

7 posts in this topic

I just got the lanyard in the mail and it looks and feels great! Plus there was a bonus call attached to it! Thanks a bunch for sending me both goodies. I really appreciate it. Here is a pic of the call and the lanyard all decked out and ready for some yotes. Now I need to finish my deer season so that I can bag a dog or two! Thanks again :lol:DSCN2434.jpgDSCN2436.jpg

Thanks Thumper, I got that deer a couple of years ago. He just barley has a forked antler on his left side. The antlers where almost hidden by his ears. Glad my buddy had some 4-25x50 binos with him so that I could harvest this little guy. He was tender too. :signs1111cr:

Yeah its very loud. I was using it today and I had some dogs barking and howling back at me in the neighborhood. It was pretty funny.

I started using derlin tone boards a month or so ago because they hold up better than the wood ones I was making before and fitted one into a piece of pvc and it souded really good so I may start making a bunch of those as durable and inexpensive calls.

Thanks for everything. I appreciate it. That little PVC call is loud and is a totally different tone from what I have too, it makes a great addition :):signs1111cr: If you look at the lanyard I have one of Reds bullet calls and one of Braz's cottontail calls too. I have a great little collection of CPC calls from different people. :) Now I need to take something with them. So far I have killed coyotes using the primos Kiyi and Braz's call in combination.