Anchor Man

customizing crossman 2260

7 posts in this topic

I purchased a Crosman 2260 and would like to get a steel breech for it. I don't know where to start. can anyone give me some help?

I purchased a Crosman 2260 and would like to get a steel breech for it. I don't know where to start. can anyone give me some help?
I looked through the Crosman site again and found the steel breech, thanks anyway.

I don't have one of those and or resident expert on them didn't log in today. I would think Tim at Mac1 could get one and put it together for you. But since you found it...Score! :1rock1oo:

If it helps this is a friend of mine. He's in Idaho.www.muzzlemack.comHe is all highend custom. His own personal 2260 pcp conversionputs out 80fpe. yes 80 fpe. that's not a typo.He can go mild to wild.Ask for Joe.

Thanx for the assist airgunny and SJ My retirement is boring the poop out of me. I need to tinker with something to eat up my time.

I know both Joe and Tim fairly well.They both have their names into a lot my airguns,with either custom work, rebuilds or buying new.I recommend both equally.