Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
peeker seeker

Nikko sterling platinum night eater scope

5 posts in this topic

Any body know anything about them . ever looked through one... Good, bad, soso, stay away from, great for the mony,? I was just looking at Howas rifles and some of them have them on them.

Buy a Hawke peeker and you won't have to worry about quality, performance or customer service. You'll even get a free RedHunterLLC hat as a gift.

I've looked through one, it was pretty decent. I don't know how much they cost nowadays, so I can't really comment on the value.

pure junk... go the other way! I mean, having to RE focus everytime you change the power setting is very telling in itself. Not too mention anything that ugly shouldn't be allowed on a rifle anyhow. But hey, if someone likes it, then I love it!

I had one mounted on my CZ .223 for almost a month. The glass was okay-not the brightest though. The reticles went to the toilet after I installed a muzzle break on it. Maybe the excess blast ruined it. Cheap scope. I'd save my money and buy higher end Nikons, Bushnells, Hawkes or Leopolds if I were you. The CZ has been wearing a Hawke Sidewinder Tactical 4.5-14x42 since and the wife loves this rifle.