Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VarmintAir

Marauder .25 shooting 27.9 grain Benjamin dome head pellets. Accurate and powerful.

8 posts in this topic

You just seem to be having too much fun with those Air Guns. I'm still considering one. It just looks like too much fun. I love shooting my 22lr as much as anything else right now. I'm going to have to look into one of these. I'll have to take a trip to Sacramento and visit John. He has several and I can check them out.

No vids in my view...??See you got the Quad...mine is so shot up,must now paint it..lol.. very handy tool...!!I'm going to try some Kodiak 21 GR soon...rifle shoots 30 FPE with 15.9 gr....ought to be interesting shooting the 21 grainers..

You just seem to be having too much fun with those Air Guns. I'm still considering one. It just looks like too much fun. I love shooting my 22lr as much as anything else right now. I'm going to have to look into one of these. I'll have to take a trip to Sacramento and visit John. He has several and I can check them out.
It really is a ton of fun. I've been hooked on airguns for decades, but the last ten years or so, I've gradually been shooting less, and less, with my powder burners, and more, and more, with the air rifles. Initially I shot them in addition to my powder burners. Especially, when I saw they opened doors to hunting situations, where there was no way I would be allowed into the area with even a .22lr. Check them out. They are a lot of fun, and add another dimension to the shooting sports.

No vids in my view...??See you got the Quad...mine is so shot up,must now paint it..lol.. very handy tool...!!I'm going to try some Kodiak 21 GR soon...rifle shoots 30 FPE with 15.9 gr....ought to be interesting shooting the 21 grainers..
No idea what the problem might be with the videos not showing. I've tried them from several different sites, over the past 24 hours, and they load and play every time. No other complaints so far.The Quad target is really slick. A great tool for practicing shooting in the wind, or just playing and having fun. Thanks for posting the link to the company a while back.The Kodiaks shoot really well in just about all of my guns. Same with the 18.1 grain JSB's.

No idea what the problem might be with the videos not showing. I've tried them from several different sites, over the past 24 hours, and they load and play every time. No other complaints so far.
Checked again..seen vid this time..(first time m nothing was there..just blank)...That as a great vid of the Quad being hit..!!