Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mike0909

Sightmark Optics

3 posts in this topic

One good way to find out if a scope is any good is to look at the warranty.They actually have a form on the home page to get an RA#. Sounds like they have a lot of returns.

For about $17.00m more you step up to a very nice Hawke Nite-Eye 4-16 X 50 with an illuminated Mil-Dot reticle. See it here.Features summary: True View' FMC Optics, illuminated glass etched specialized reticles, all weather high torque zoom ring, ¼ inch M.O.A. fingertip turrets, 1 inch matte black body tube, fast focus eye bell, all caliber recoil rated, sunshades available (AO models only), waterproof, shockproof, fog proof, and backed by Hawk’s worldwide warranty.Personally, if I were mounting a scope on your rifle, I would choose the low profile 3-9 X 40 Nite-Eye with Illuminated Mil-Dot reticle for $139.00. Why mess with parallax corrections and the excess size and weight of a 4-16 power scope when hunting? Just my 2-cents. Ask other Hawke owners on this forum what they think of their Hawke scopes. Remember, if you are not satisfied, I am not satisfied. You don't have a personal advocate at Cheaper Than Dirt and I will be here if you should ever need assistance.