Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Karl

Strange Pic

25 posts in this topic

I'd guess a big bug or moth landed on the camera, or maybe a rodent climbed over it. Looks like flash flare reflected onto the lens and something thin is touching the lower left lens surface. The three clumps of parallel lines on the right edge may be three whisker hairs and the bubble-like lens over the flash compounds each hair at that close range. It would help to have a normal image of the scene/trees, etc. for comparison.Or it's just another shot of the ghost of a Confederate soldier carrying a musket. You choose.

My Guess. Very fast walking woman with long dangly shinning ear rings carrying one of those Star Wars Lazer Swards. But I could be off a little bit. I know the Laser sward is correct. :good:

:good: Pretty sure its not a bigfoot. They are supposed to make the picture black. Maybe they are changing their MO.On top of a mtn so probably not ol Nessy either.Could be a Confederate Soldier. There were several major camps in the valley.Not sure what you are hearing when you look at the photo Old Timer but I don't hear any noise! Chupacabras aren't supposed to be in the area. Maybe they are migrating.Ghost, heck there are plenty of those out there. Could be.Here is a daytime pic with a little tail in it.CDY_0007_0216.jpgThanks!

But I thought those Cuddebacks are supposed to have "an ultrafast trigger speed" so you don't miss the pictures??? :signlol2iu:

Dat dere is one o dem speedy bama buks. Kwiker den dat dern ol cudde bak!Actually I asked my Dad for one that showed the background for Mtn Dog to compare. He got several pics of the does moving through. The Cudde seems to work fine.

Here is a daytime pic with a little tail in it.
Karl.I'll stick with my first theory that a critter was crawling over the face of the camera.By the way, tell your Dad he can get better pictures "with a little tail in it" if he sets up his camera behind the Alabama Crimson Tide Cheer leaders!! :signlol2iu:2010-cabaret-group.jpg

Cool. Looking forward to his future 'wildlife' pix.

The first one is me When I was having an out of mind expereance. Thats alote of dear in one spot in that last picture.

By the way, tell your Dad he can get better pictures "with a little tail in it" if he sets up his camera behind the Alabama Crimson Tide Cheer leaders!! :drinks:
Pssst...lemme let you in on a little secret. Google "Oregon Ducks Cheerleaders" :drinks: and you'll be saying Crimson-who??? :dead horse:

Anybody have any ideas what this might be?My Dad sent this to me from Alabama.Oddcudde.jpg
Seen those before. That's what you get when you crossbreed a bullfrog and a raccoon.

Karl.I'll stick with my first theory that a critter was crawling over the face of the camera.By the way, tell your Dad he can get better pictures "with a little tail in it" if he sets up his camera behind the Alabama Crimson Tide Cheer leaders!! :fuhrer:2010-cabaret-group.jpg
myy ohhh my, well played sir

What I want to know is what they all got "A's" for.....

ghost buck ... he'll die of old age cause nobody will ever eyeball him, but the camera caught him this time :signs1111cr:

I told him you guys wanted a pic "with a little tail in it". You can't see the "A" in the front but it must be there...bamatail.jpg

Anybody have any ideas what this might be?My Dad sent this to me from Alabama.Oddcudde.jpg
An albino bigfoot with a woody?

Karl.I'll stick with my first theory that a critter was crawling over the face of the camera.By the way, tell your Dad he can get better pictures "with a little tail in it" if he sets up his camera behind the Alabama Crimson Tide Cheer leaders!! :smiley-outta-here:2010-cabaret-group.jpg
Where can I hunt these wild things?