Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tradhistorian

AO tag Questions

6 posts in this topic

I am very new to hunting and am trying to understand the regulations so i can do some scouting for next year...If I get an AO tag in a D zone (I know they change to A zones during archery season) I can hunt during archery and general season with the one AO tag?§ 361. Archery Deer Hunting.© Archery Hunting with Archery Only Tags. Deer may be taken only with archery equipment specified in Section 354, during the archery seasons and general seasons as follows:(1) Number of Archery Only Tags Permitted. A person may obtain an archery only tag using a one-deer tag application and a second archery only tag using a second deer tag application. (2) Zones in Which Archery Only Tags are Valid. An archery only tag is valid for hunt G-10, and during the archery season and general season in all zones except C-1 through C-4 and X-1 through X-12.also can you get more then one AO tag according to 361C(1)?thanks for the help in advanceBrett

It is good for the pre season archery hunts of the general season but not good for the archery specific zone/season such as A-22 or A-21.

You have to put into the draw for for those.( limited amont of openings -tags)