Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dabob

Pictures from our trail cameras in the last 2 weeks.

13 posts in this topic

My son Wes and I bought three Bushnell Trail Cams and put them out on Sunday August 22nd.I went out early this morning to do a few calling stands and pick up the trail cams.IMG_1164_1.jpgThis adult female coyote with a white tipped tail was standing in the middle of some cattle and she was not paying enough attention to what was going on behind her.Here are the trail cam pictures.025.jpg035.jpg431.jpg435.jpg450.jpg501.jpgIt sure doesn't look like bear country where I had the cameras set up, but I guess it is. :WTF_1:

Someone must have left that gate open and the bear walked on in. :wub: Pretty neat pics, that road looks like it gets traveled a bit.

Yup, there sure is and those area really cool pics, man! I liked the ones that you brought to the meet and greet earlier this year. I think you posted some of those on here not too long ago. Those are awesome.

Bob even your trail cams take great picture! :wub: I ordered two Bushnell Trophy Cam 5.0 XLT cameras last week. I hope to get them this coming week and try them out. I have never owned an infrared flash model so I hope to be able to place these and they won't get stolen like the last Moultrie I had did. I still have one more of those left but now just use it in the yard here to see what raids my vegetable garden.

Cool pictures . Thats a nice white tip but theres no paper with the date.

Great pics! Never know what you"ll see.

Nice pictures . Good job on taking that coyote.How do you like the AR-15 for coyote hunting.
The AR-15 rifle is a great rifle for coyote calling. I am just now starting to feel comfortable using my AR-15s. I used bolt actions for about 45 years so the ARs really felt different to me when I started shooting them. I have a RRA Predator Pursuit 223 Rem and a D-Tech 243 WSSM and they both shoot pretty good. I put 3 lb Timney triggers in both of my AR-15s. Jim Zumbo and Borock Ohbomba helped me make the decision to go ahead and try the AR-15s.

Jim Zumbo and Borock Ohbomba helped me make the decision to go ahead and try the AR-15s.
Sometimes it just takes a little prodding Bob! :(