ShooterJohn

Nikon M-223 RIFLESCOPES

6 posts in this topic

That is perfect to complement my short range Holosight when longer ranges are needed on my AR. I think Nikon are about the best bang for the buck scopes available.M-223 3-12x42SF BDC 600 ◦ReticlesBDC 600 Reticle Developed specifically for the trajectory of the .223 Rem./5.56 NATO round with 55-grain polymer tip bullet, the new BDC 600 reticle offers shooters unique open circle aiming points and hash marks from 100 to 600 yards. Ultra ClearCoat® Optical System Nikon has engineered the entire optical system to provide the shooter with a bright, sharp, incredibly flat sight picture and light transmission up to its theoretical maximum—95%. Eye Box Technology Every model features an impressive 4-time zoom range and four inches of constant, non-critical eye relief. A massive ocular lens delivers a huge, exceptionally bright, high-resolution sight picture. Smooth Zoom Control Magnification reference numbers are viewable from the shooter’s position. One-piece Main Body Tubes For minimum weight and maximum strength and durability. Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed. Supplied With Nikon ARD Technology lens cap. Nikon flip-up lens caps. Nikon windage and elevation caps.

Hey Brant,Im on the fence about this very scope. Its twice the price of my plan-B scope. Is there any change we could meet at the range and you might let me sample it?Tank You, Steve