Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tony

broadheads?

10 posts in this topic

so ive been practicing alot and im grouping arrows at 2 inches at 30 yards andwant to also practice with some broadheads that il be hunting with.my ? is what broadheads work best for deer or what are your favorite broadhead to use for hunting.il prob buy a couple differnt ones but just wanna get some info from you guys who have been bow hunting for awile.thank for anny help on this.

I'm using the Rage 3 blade 100 grain. I've never shot an animal with one. The 3 pack comes with a practice head and it flies just like my 100 grain field points. I think if I keep bowhunting I'd probably try a fixed blade. Good luck.

I use interloc 3 blade 125 gr but have killed deer and pigs with both 2 blade and 3 blade broadheads and a couple with expandables. The key is to have your bow tuned well enough to shoot the broadheads you choose straight. arrow spline, lenght and weight all effect the way your arrow will fly with a broadhead so buy a reputable brand of broadhead and give it a shot. They will all kill a deer with no problem.

Like he said .I like to keep it simple and Sharp Sharp Sharp. They all will cut but like Jawbreaker said they need to fly strait. Get as close as possible. good luck.

100 grain Wasp Boss SST 4 blade. If you read the reviews on these, everyone says they fly great and the trocar tip is sharp and strong. I have found this to be true in my experience. Plus they are one of the mor affordable heads out there. And like I allways say "4 blades is more better" :smiley_green_with_envy:Boss.jpg

il be ordering the 100 grain Wasp Boss SST 4 blade and the Muzzy 4-Blade Broadheads 100 grain from cabelas today.they seem to have the best reviews.thank you for your help

I just came in from trying out 100 gr Magnus stinger buzzcuts and they fly just like my field points. Made very strong and very sharp. With a liftime warranty.