Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rob

The Perfect Varmint-Mobile

7 posts in this topic

While glassing at a new ranch today near the border, I photographed the ranchersWAY COOL all wheel drive transportation device...OK...help me out here...would you ask for the keys (if these vehicles have keys)?How may varmints do I have to shoot to ride "shotgun"?Does Shooter John have one of these already I wonder?post-3-1281230936.jpgpost-3-1281230941.jpg

While glassing at a new ranch today near the border, I photographed the ranchersWAY COOL all wheel drive transportation device...
Are they hunting two legged varmints with thing now down by the border? Bet you could sell quite a few of them to Arizona if they ever classify illegals as vermin!

A person might think it is a little hard on gas mileage. Of course, "Your mileage might vary!!If you had that machine... you could call the illegals anything you wanted to.

:smiley-innocent-halo-yellow::crazy: :crazy: :drool: How much fun would that be? Oh yeah!!

Hi rob, it probably came up across the border and dropped off some people. Any pictures of them off loading the cargo?

Here is a half-track for only 9K...WWII White Half Track Of course it needs a little elbow grease here and there.
$9,500 for a rust bucket...WOW I had not idea what these things fetch. I guess the one I pictured must be worth at least $10,500 due to it's perfect condition.I an not sure that this mighty fine varmint-moblie is very stealthy. Me thinks that the pesky varmints might hear you coming.