Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BullsEye

Zucchini pancakes

6 posts in this topic

One of my favorite savory things to do with zucchini is make Korean style pancakes with them. I made this recipe up myself after trying some and talking to friends about them. They are simple and very tasty.First I clean the zucchini and then I grate it with a cheese grater. If you have a juicer that might make things easier but I don't own one.DSCN2008.jpgI grate enough zucchini to make about 2 cups of drained grated zucchiniDSCN2012.jpgDSCN2013.jpgAdd 2 eggs to the drained zucchini1/4 cup of floursalt pepper to tasteTablespoon olive oilYou can also also add garlic and other spices if you wish.DSCN2021.jpgMix everything together and then heat up your favorite pan with some butter. DSCN2022.jpgDSCN2027.jpgPlace a heaping Tablespoon of the batter on the pan and spread it out evenly.DSCN2028.jpgOnce it is golden flip it till it is golden on the other side.DSCN2029.jpgServe with soy sauce or maybe some dill infused sour cream.Enjoy!DSCN2032.jpg

You're showing flour but you do not mention it...am I missing something? They look tasty.

You're showing flour but you do not mention it...am I missing something? They look tasty.
Oops! I must have erased it on accident yes 1/4 cup of flour is added to the mixture.

Bullseye...thanks for ths recipe. My wife just made a batch with some fresh zucchini from our garden. She added a little bit of cayenne pepper for a bit of a bite. These are VERY GOOD. Thanks again.Frank