Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zippy1970

Catalina Island 7/16

13 posts in this topic

went again for White Seabass . I have had back spasms for 3 days and was not letting my money go with out me . Total was 3 people with limits ( 3 each ) , 2 people got 2 each ( me included ) and 1 got 1 : ( But we had the op to get limits by 9am , just couldn't make it happen . In the 1st 2 flurries 2 got limits & 1 got 2 , 2 had 1 . Was told get it done then or wait til afternoon . Moved for the afternoon bite . 3rd person got limits , I got my 2nd & lost my 3rd . And the blanked guy got his 1 . went home beaten , tired and sunburned . The girl in the group was the 1st to limit . 3 bites , 3 WSB . Forgot my brother got a Halibut again . SOB has caught 1 on each trip we did Andyps can someone make my pics " heads up " ?post-3-1279427711.jpgpost-3-1279427719.jpg

Congratulations Looks like you had a great trip. Nice fish.

Sounds like a good trip for all.

Shooter john : thank yo sir for the pic flip BC9696 : you are correct . if you want to kill some WSBass the Dreamer with Watson can get the job done . As long as the fish co operate . Sometimes even when the fish don't ; ) Andy

great job those are some nice fish..

Jeff sold the old boat and bought the 6 pack charterboat Pizaz, renamed it Old #7, ran it for years but sadly ceased operations last year.