Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jawbreaker

smoking hot call

12 posts in this topic

I finished this one today and this little call is really cool. I will put it up for sale after the auction is done in the classified forum.acrylic7-10001.jpg Thanks for looking, Ron

It's an acrylic material used for making pens, that's why the calls are only about 3/4" in diameter but they have any color you can imagine.Marcelo, I will look for a purple and white one, I don't think It will be a problem finding one.

I finished this one today and this little call is really cool. I will put it up for sale after the auction is done in the classified forum.acrylic7-10001.jpg Thanks for looking, Ron
Jawbreaker---I've got a couple of questions for you.---What kind of sounds come from this call and can you order more of the same color?--------mick

Hey Mick. Im Pro Staff for Jawbreaker Predator calls. :D This is a closed reed rabbit distress call. Im sure he can turn as many as you like.

Marcelo---Thanks for the info. When the funds get a bit higher or the wife leaves town, I'll shoot out a PM.--Mick

Mick17, I have some of this material and can make more, I don't know what colors I have but can order this color if I don't have it. I can voice these calls the way you want them raspy, high pitch or coaxer. Thanks for the interest, Ron