Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hunter55

Archery season

14 posts in this topic

Archery season almost here. Where is everyone going? Cant wait to get out there this is my 2nd year hunting with archery equiptment.

Im going nuts :signs1242cn: . A zone, D3-5 and D6 Hey where are you going ? Im drooling .

doing the same d5 and d6. think where going to do a spot and drop trip into the wilderness this year. Never done it before and sounds fun.

i wait all year for this. i will be in d-5 hunting bear with my son. we have 4 bear on our ranch that need some attitude adjusting. one will probably go 400+ lbs. he is huge. rarely see these big boys at this time of year. would love to see my boy send an arrow through him.

Trying D-8 this year. Hopefully I'll see more than I did in D-9 last year. That shouldn't be too hard, it would only take 1 buck to accomplish that :rolleyes: Any other D-8'rs this year?

Doing A 22 may just take a meat deer this year

Jawbreaker, u hunting with a d16 buck only or a22 buck or doe tag

Got an AO tag. So I am starting in A, then if no luck, possibly try in the B's, if no luck, then off to the D's.

:good: That sounds just like bow hunting!!! I don't hunt much of California anymore.. Idaho is where my bow hunting happens.

Jawbreaker, u hunting with a d16 buck only or a22 buck or doe tag
I have a D-15 and A-22 tag and will hopfully conect with one of them.

Trying D-8 this year. Hopefully I'll see more than I did in D-9 last year. That shouldn't be too hard, it would only take 1 buck to accomplish that :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow: Any other D-8'rs this year?
D8 and D7, we seen alot of nice bucks last year in D8 and seen alot of spikers last year in D7

This year I'm starting with quail as I bumped covey after covey last year while scouting deer. I have been shooting my bow for a year now 3 to 5 times a week. Should be a smooth transition with what I learn this year from quail to deer. When archery finishes, if I don't have my buck then I still have the general tag. When that finishes I hope to fill the mz tag.I think this is going to be a good year.Good luck all!