Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jawbreaker

Off roading tomarrow

12 posts in this topic

My buddies and I are taking the jeeps out for an adventure off road in north county if any one wants to come along. It will be near deer springs road and the 15.

Oh man, going pig hunting in the morning. Wish I'd known sooner Ron. Maybe next time!

Sounds like fun, too bad I have church tomorrow and your too far away lol
Corona is only 35 miles north of me, Maybe 40. Have fun at church, I have to go to church in about 6 months.

Here are the pics from the trip today, there was supposed to be about 10 of us and ended up being around 22-25 of us. this place has it all, from easy to very difficult and it's a big enough area to have fun for hours. Here is a picture of 1/2 of the group on a small pile of rocks, we split up so we didn't have a big traffic jam.DSCF0023.jpg Here is how backed up it got with only 1/2 of us.DSCF0019.jpg This is steeper than it looks in the picture, it should have been taken from another angle.DSCF0007-1.jpg Again, not the best angle but you can see some of the articulation the XJ has without disconects and long arm suspension.DSCF0012.jpg This was a great trip and I hope some of you so cal guys can make it next time.Thanks for looking, Ron

That looked a lot easier than my pig hunting terrain. Next time let us know way in advance so we can come out and play too. Lol

35 to 40 miles? Where is North county? I don't have to go to church I want to lol. Anyways, it looks like you guys had fun.

Hey Ron,I did Corral Canyon a month ago that was narly.We must hook up and do some off roading, I added some more to my jeep.Front locker and rock sliders.Marc

Loks like fun. Corral Canyon is very fun, especially on two wheels. marc if you go again I can be your bike spotter or just drop my bike on the rocks and silt.