Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ken43

Foxpro Firestorm???

7 posts in this topic

I am looking to buy a Foxpro Firestorm. Is there anyone out there that might have used this unit? If so how do you like it.Thanks for any info.Ken

Other than FoxBang, how is this caller different than the FX3? I've been unable to find a comparison chart of the features. Maybe our resident FoxPro reps can chime in?Thx.

I have the 416b, FX5 and Prairie Blaster and have never heard anything bad about Foxpro. You can't go wrong with Foxpro. They did come out with the Fury that was $100. fewer than the FX5 with more whistles and bells so your only fear is that they come out with something newer with more whistles and bells for fewer dollars. Although if you wait you'll always have to deal with something for less money with more whistles and bells. Get it and thoroughly enjoy it.

If Tim Lewis sees this, hopefully, he can chime in and help. He's our Foxpro guru for southern CA. I'm waiting for Tim's "Coyote Rage II!

Whichever model you decide to buy, call foxpro and often times they will have a factory re-furbished model, with warranty, for a huge savings, Additionally, you will be able to pick your own sounds, as compared to getting a "pre-loaded" package....FYIGood luck with your decision.