hawjbrohunter

20" match grade upper for paper and long range vermins

14 posts in this topic

New to the forum and new to AR's, I am planning to build a medium range rifle on this platform. any recommendations on a match grade upper?

I would recommend a RRA Varmint 20" stainless steel bull barrel upper or a Stag 24" stainless steel bull barrel upper. Either one will get you out 300+ meters

It depends on money you want to spend and weight weather your carrying it around or just to and from the car.

OK, John throws out his trump card and out does us all. Well let me dig in the grab bag and see what can I find that will do the job>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> How about this one? Just a little something we have for sale down at the store29937_593756345606_24507200_3467574.jpg

Just how accurate do ya need it. I have a RRAs 20" coyote upper . With right load I can get 3/4 MOA at 100 yds. How much weight are you willing to tolerate ?

I'm a research nut and fount that the RRA Predator pursuit highly advised, it's 1 lb lighter than the Varmint. I love mine!!!

I have a RRA 20" barreled Coyote Rifle and it is every bit as accurate as the bull barreled models, but much lighter.

I have always had good luck with Model1 sales. Customer service is good, and they wont break the bank.