jawbreaker

Sweet little Duiker horn distress call

9 posts in this topic

Check out this little beauty, My buddy goes to africa every year and I had him bring back this horn so I could make a call from something new. Here is what I came up withcall6-10002.jpgcall6-10003.jpg This thing is tiny and a real sceamer, I didn't use a band on this one because it would'nt look right on such a small call.Thanks for looking, Ron

Great looking call Ron. You did a great job there.

Hey JawCracker, how much would you charge a poor old fat Grandpa like me for that little call? Remember that I am just a poor man now, so take it easy on me. :(

How about a trade, I wasn't going to sell this one but I wouldn't mind having one of your howlers.
Would this one do it for ya?LitlChamp4.jpg

How about a trade, I wasn't going to sell this one but I wouldn't mind having one of your howlers.
Hey Jawbreaker, I don't mean to butt in, but I highly recommend one of Rich's small buffalo horn howlers. The one he made for me is one of my favorites for looks and sound. Anything Rich makes will talk the talk though; I am sure you know that.

You should jump on that Ron. That is a great looking call. And I have a CRONK call and it is super!