Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Woodie

When Grand-pa's in charge

8 posts in this topic

Well my daughter and her city-it husband left me with my granddaughter for the weekend...we had all kinds of fun....my daughter was ok when she seen the pic's...but my son-in-law just don't know what to think of grandpa :)post-3-1274629456.jpgpost-3-1274629461.jpg

Grand-pa there are some things in these pictures that really have me puzzled and I think they are almost disturbing. I don't know what your son-in-law is thinking but let me give you my redneck opinions on these pictures. LOL I think you are starting your granddaughter out with too big of a scope. A fixed 2 or 4 power would work better for her.She also needs longer camo pants and camo boots and gloves.GREAT PICTURES Woodie! Thanks for posting the pictures. :):)

She looks like she is having a good time all she needs are some camo earplugs and a bench and she is all set. :doh[1]:

Grand-pa there are some things in these pictures that really have me puzzled and I think they are almost disturbing. I don't know what your son-in-law is thinking but let me give you my redneck opinions on these pictures. LOL I think you are starting your granddaughter out with too big of a scope. A fixed 2 or 4 power would work better for her.Well your right about the scope....personally I think one should first master open sites before ever shooting a scope :doh[1]:

Actually, I was thinking you have to stop being too cheap with your grand kid. Get the night force for her then her dad will be really happy

Too cute Woody.....way to go!!!! :smiley_turkey_pop_up_log:

Look at the sparkle in her eyes.. What a cutie!

Actually, I was thinking you have to stop being too cheap with your grand kid. Get the night force for her then her dad will be really happy
Lord knows Grandpa loves his grand-baby.....but Grandpa gets a night force first... :D