Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Colin

Striper from central California Canal...

8 posts in this topic

Caught this little guy last night using chicken liver and nightcrawlers...not your typical striper bait.

post-4644-1273355687_thumb.jpg

I am so sorry. I am not a fisherman so I keep reading this as STRIPPERS and I think that WOW people are seriously getting lucky(?) these days.... I need coffee and maybe to put on my glasses. That really is a nice looking fish. Well done!

...I keep reading this as STRIPPERS and I think that WOW people are seriously getting lucky(?) these days....
Ya shoulda seen the pole he used.

Yes I have heard that that combination will work and also the shrimp and nightcrawler. Now it sounds like a whole lot of money invested just in bait.

Yes I have heard that that combination will work and also the shrimp and nightcrawler. Now it sounds like a whole lot of money invested just in bait.
Sounds like someboby has been messing with you. The shrimp is for you to eat and the nightcrawlers are to be used for bait.

I get them all the time on shrimp. liver works best when its starts to turn green.MMMM :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow: . Nice size for dinner.