Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ERdept

Where can I shoot mice and rats?

7 posts in this topic

I suppose it's a good thing, but I used to be able to rat hunt and mouse hunt a few times a year, but cannot seem to scare up any mice or rats at my home.I sure some will say that there are still rodents around but they're just more awares. But I tried everything. The usual stuff like peanut butter, dog food, cheese whiz, etc. Nothing's biting the satic mouse traps, which tell me they're around at all.Soooo, I have nothing to hunt in terms of rodents at my home. It's one of my most favorite past times.What do you suggest?

:signtripledogdare2wf: Try any local pig or dairy farms... I know when we were kids we had such a great time going out at night on my grandmothers pig farm to hunt rats..

Don't worry. They'll be back. Looks like I wiped out the colony passing through our backyard. Got 38 of them last year. Now I don't see any, which is fine with me. We'll see what happens when my neighbors' fruit trees start bearing fruit.

That reminds me...... when I was a kid, we could not afford the cheese to put in the mouse trap, so my dad just cut out the picture of some cheese and put that in the trap. Guess what he caught???................ a picture of a mouse. LOL