Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
THE KNOT

.20 cal r7 is at it again

3 posts in this topic

This one has been getting free food since mid Jan he had a schedule 12:30 or 4:30 every few nights it would set off the ding dong. I have been waiting for him to show during the day and had a feeling it was time to slow down the food supply by concentrating it above his feeding station below my wood pile . I set the bird seed out in a dish and they scatter it about well knot to cheat the birds i deepened the dish = less over flow . Then i stopped feeding in the afternoon so the birds cleaned all the seeds before bed none for ratty he gets hungry and his stash is diminishing in the casa . I have been thinking he moved on but as always and again this AM the R7 was on guard as i was getting ready fill the feeder i glance out the 20 yards to the woodpile and low and behold there he is running under with a seed . Now i have time i get the lil finisher and loader up and open the window it didn't take long about a minute. Just like a ground squirrel his head pops up and i don't hesitate i squeeze and hear the sweet POP of a direct hit. He slumped dead i grabbed the BBQ tongs and the cup of seed man this one was worth the wait hope you boys enjoy it's been a long time and i have been getting envious of you cats. Man i love my .20 cal when it has to be spot on go for your beeman fuse box was all he was giving it cost him a living.Thanks for looking chris.R7rat.jpg

Outwit the prey, I like it. Lil' Finisher strikes again!

Shooting those skanky things is fun. When we still lived in California, we had a hill behind us that was covered in ivy. That stuff was loaded with rats, I used to bait them with peanut butter. That also brought in the Red Fox squirrels. Man, I hated when that happened. :popcorn::lol: Nice fat one you got there. That R7 is most definitely earning her keep. B)