peeker seeker

Dinner

30 posts in this topic

got out and did alittle fishing, Cought 6 cats . 4 cannels and 2 bull heads 2 came hme with me YUM YUM. I almost did not take a pic. I started to clean them and thought it might be nice to take a pic. ;) thay tasted great fried in bacon greese and seasond with the top secrit spice :D .. :D:D100_1407.jpg

Yeah! They look good and I'm with smallblock on the lemon pepper. Lemon pepper makes everything taste better. :lol:

It can't make liver taste better nothing can YUK PUKE :lol:
You don't like liver and you call yourself a hunter! ;) Man that's just not right. :lol: I'll take your liver portion then. :lol:

You can have mine, too.
Oh! :lol: You guys are pitiful. You can't begin to tell me your mouth doesn't water thinking about deer liver and onions? ;) Man that is the best! :lol: But OK, I'll take your order of liver too. :lol:

OK, vmthtr in green bay don't tell me you're behind the camera. :lol: Which is your mug in the picture? :lol: Nice catch by the way. Do you know where Standish, MI is? My grandparents had a place on the Standish River there. Spent a number of summers there growing up. My cousin owns it now since he's still back there. I got the Florida property instead, hum. :lol:

Peeker, If you give me the coordinates to your fishing hole, I'll come and teach you how to clean the cats the NOT SO REDNECK way.Tim

Only red necks eat them slimmy things ;);):lol:;) going out after work to get some tonite after some bunny thumping B) oh no Im a red neck :P

OK, vmthtr in green bay don't tell me you're behind the camera. :lol: Which is your mug in the picture? :P Nice catch by the way. Do you know where Standish, MI is? My grandparents had a place on the Standish River there. Spent a number of summers there growing up. My cousin owns it now since he's still back there. I got the Florida property instead, hum. :lol:
Actually I am not in the pic. Sorry. Here is one of Me, Doc and my sister, on a fishing trip in Cedar River. Standish is on the east side of the lower penisula above Bay City I think.

post-319-1155955458_thumb.jpg

Standish is on the east side of the lower penisula above Bay City I think.
It's actually North of Bay City just North of the famous Deer Acres Storybook Amusement Park, Pinconning, MI. I was there the first day it opened, I was like 5 or 6 at the time. My cousins and I liked that place. :lol: A rogue deer ate my ice cream cone! :P:lol:

A rogue deer ate my ice cream cone! :o:lol:
So that is your reason for being so grumpy. Geeze John, get over it. :P:lol: db

No, I can be grumpy if I want to be. :P And some people just bring that out in me more than others. :lol::lol:

SJ I promise I won't steal your ice cream, cause I don't want you to get grumpy like you are when you miss hitting that easy shot. :P;);)

Bet it was a two week old fawn. You droped it and just blamed it on bambi ;)

It's actually North of Bay City just North of the famous Deer Acres Storybook Amusement Park, Pinconning, MI. I was there the first day it opened, I was like 5 or 6 at the time. My cousins and I liked that place. :P A rogue deer ate my ice cream cone! :o;)
North is above right??? ;) Mike

Bet it was a two week old fawn. You droped it and just blamed it on bambi ;)
No really! :P It was a huge buck. But I was only 5 or 6 at the time so maybe he just seemed bigger. ;)

Peeker, If you give me the coordinates to your fishing hole, I'll come and teach you how to clean the cats the NOT SO REDNECK way.Tim
I skin and filet them at home Im not that red neck. As for taking any body fishing ,I would have to blind fold you on the way out and kill you on the way home ;)B):P:o;) just kidding :P;) well sort of. I would not kill you. cut your tongue out and poke out the eyes. :rolleyes: As long as there are fish like this out there I have to be this way. B) JUst kidding sort of :Pmystriper.jpg