fishandhunt4ever

Just Ordered an AR-15

14 posts in this topic

Hey guys I just ordered my first bullet button AR. Its a Stag, and I can't wait to get it. Its the GI style one. I am going to use it for coyotes primarily. If anyone is looking to buy one, I will hook you guys up with the guy I bought it from. They are new, bullet buttons, come with one 10/30 rnd mag, and the price includes shipping to your FFL place. The prices are cheaper than the manufacturer's website. Once I get it my hands I will put up some pictures.Juan

that's cool but i didn't think stag would ship a complete gun to cali.well congrats best of luck with it i love mine . . . .

I bought it through a Stag Dealer in NorCal. I can't wait for it to get in.

Congrats there on becoming a OLL rifle owner. Don't think I'll be buying one in the near future, still not sure what to do with the 10 I got............. :horse apples:

Thats funny. Now that I ordered one, I already have the next 2 picked out that I want to get. Crazy.

Thats funny. Now that I ordered one, I already have the next 2 picked out that I want to get. Crazy.
Man I hate to break it to ya, but you've got the bug. BRDHummmmmmmmmmmm any chance you went to Riflegear?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good cheap red dot scope. I am definitely on a Walmart budget. I am planning on keeping the carry handle on and mounting the red dot on top. I will be using this gun for varmint and zombies :smiley_turkey_pop_up_log: I am open for any suggestions. Its a Stag Arms model 1.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good cheap red dot scope. I am definitely on a Walmart budget. I am planning on keeping the carry handle on and mounting the red dot on top. I will be using this gun for varmint and zombies :popcorn: I am open for any suggestions. Its a Stag Arms model 1.
Most of the lower price red dots will not have enough elevation adjustment to put it on the carry handle. I would suggest to remove the carry handle and mount it on the picatinny rail.

How does $62.00 bucks sound? Hawke from RedHunterLLC
Hey thanks for the offer, but I went with the tasco red dot from walmart. When I do upgrade I will keep you in mind, and also give out your information.

Here she is. I have the 30 round fakies(pinned to 10 rounds) and some 10 rounders for it. It has the collapsible stock and everything else is just the basic Stag Upper and Stag Lower. I love it, I love it, I love it.post-3-1272855393.jpg

Congrats on your very fine purchase... I really like the Stag a lot, especially with their 21"(?) barrel... and yes, they are in our Calif stores.

any recommendations for a good cheap red dot scope.
Sorry though, as that is an oxymoron. And that rifle does deserve a "GOOD" scope. Good LuckFrank

Thanks all.Frank,Your right, it truely does deserve as close to the best as possible. I should be brought up on "Gunowner abuse", for that one. :smiley-funny-post-sign: