ehd

sellier and Bellot ammo

10 posts in this topic

I bought some of this stuff for the 22-250. 55 grains ,loaded with Sierra spitzer soft points. they grouped for me @ 200 yards 3 shots..post-755-1269574274_thumb.jpg

That's amazing, Eric, and great shooting for sure. I am totally surprised as many years ago friends and I had real functioning problems with their shotgun ammo (excessive pressures & jamming). And that was with "pump" shotguns, not auto's. So I never bought that ammo again and why your report is so surprising to me. But hey, proof is in the pudding as they're obviously working great. Will be interesting if they sustain that kind of accuracy and how they will work on coyotes. Look forward to your future posts on that. :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow: Frank

a friend started shooting it and had great results also. I like that sierra bullet. Also HSM is loading Berger hollow points in some factory fowder. I have shot them at the target and they also shoot great.

Thats some great grouping ! Its nice to see a store bought brand that shoots well. The only S&B I have tried is in my .357 Mag.

I shot some of their .22 mag loads a while back, good stuff. They seemed to be a bit hotter than our American made loads.

I want to buy a bunch of that stuff but afraid the whole state might go lead free.