Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jerry

New toy for the shop

9 posts in this topic

I've been looking around for one and there were four here, this is the nicest one I saw a the auction so far, it came with the DRO. Finally I have one in my own shop! Time to build some parts for the powder burners and pellet rifles. :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow:post-3-1268958471.jpg

Wow, that is a dandy. How about some more detailed pictures.

Thanks! :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow: I'll post more pics when I get it picked up. I just took that one before I left, I can load it up tomorrow morning and I will be sure to take some more when I get it on the trailer. Best part is, its a variable speed head, I don't have to constantly change the pulleys like the ones at school!

:smiley-innocent-halo-yellow::drool: :drool: :drool: Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Do you need a new best friend?

That's sweet Jerry. It looks to have all of the cool features. I'm sure you are thinking up all sorts of projects. Be careful loading her and make sure you have it tied securely. That's a lot of metal up top.

Thanks. Yea I am thinking up ideas all the time, now I don't have to build stuff in the shop at school after class. I am taking off the DRO before transport. The knee can be lowered all the way down and I can actually rotate the head upside-down and really lower the CG.

It sounds like you are all set. Add another strap you can never have to many if someone pulls out in front of you.

Good call :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow:. Being as the shop I bought it from is located in the ghetto, where driving skills are sub-par...its a possibility :drool: