Cranky Farmer

My bobcat mount arrived

15 posts in this topic

Well my bobcat mount finally arrived. Only problem is he sent the WRONG base. :censor: It is supposed to be sitting on a rock base that will put the hind legs much higher than the front so you can see the spots on this girls back. The base that he sent is horizontal. Anyway, here is my cat out in front of the house. When I get my correct base here I will post more pictures.DSC_4112.jpgDSC_4113.jpgDSC_4166.jpg

Nice cat! Leave it on the lawn along with a Foxpro to scare the neighbors! ;)

Leave it on the lawn along with a Foxpro to scare the neighbors! :P
;):o If you leave it on the lawn with the FoxPro you'd better have your shotgun ready to shoot the neighbors dogs. :P Sorry to hear he sent the wrong base. :o

I was pretty bent when I figured it out. He's going to send me the correct one, so no worries. It will give my wife more time to get the rest of her pictures down!

Nice. One day I'll have one.

DSC_4112.jpgSmallBF,Did you use trick photography or is that cat hovering? :P I know they say bobcat are quiet and elusive, but come on...a dead bobcat that is still light on its' feet. :o:P:o How in the world did you harvest a bobcat with superhero powers? ;) Good Hunting,S&S

I've got mad skills !!!He's resting on the #9 wire that is supposed to go into the habitat to hold him in place. The wire for the front feet is staked into the ground.

I've got mad skills !!!He's resting on the #9 wire that is supposed to go into the habitat to hold him in place. The wire for the front feet is staked into the ground.
Nice cat Heath. That will be a bitchin' mount once you get the right base for it. I'd love to have a bobcat mount for my office.

I've seen a lot of bobcat mounts that the face really looked BAD. This isn't as good as some that I have seen, but I am still pretty happy with her. I should have the grey fox by the end of the month!

Good looking mount.A17Shooter