Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
msand951

predator callers

15 posts in this topic

I have $40 in a gift card to bass pro. And im looking into some callers but want to get some real input from you guys first .i dont want to end up with a bunch that dont work. I know you have to put in the time and practice with them and im willing to do it. Heres what ive been looking at. But let me whats worked for you. http://www.cabelas.com/p-0013582226803a.shtml <-- saw this one in cabelas cheaper. comes with dvdhttp://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s...5009000_425-9-9http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s...SSELL_THUMBNAILhttp://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s...5009000_425-9-9Let me know if one of these is good or should a get 2 different ones. I also saw this buck caller but i will post it in the big game section. primos buck roar i saw good reviews in a youtube video.

Of the 4 you listed, my preference would be the Johnny Stewart cottontail. I "think"(?) this is the one I recommended (yikes) to a friend of mine last month while we were at Bass Pro & their various calls. Don't hold me to that however. lol Primos Hot Dog is a good one and one (of many) that I have. However, some of the horn howlers offered by some of our own memembers (Braz & Red) here would be another excellent option.I am not a fan of Knight & Hale products, but hey, you like Ford, I like Chevy??Good LuckFrank

I would second that Primos Hot Dog for a good first call. Or a Braz call, or one of Reds. Supporting our forum members is always a good thing.

Can't go wrong with Johny Stewart's :( Brazs call are great but don't think he takes gift cards

I don't know about that. Is the gift card usable by anyone? If so, I'd send a couple of my calls for it, probably an open reed and closed reed. Heck, I would probably even toss in a coaxer call.

I don't know about that. Is the gift card usable by anyone? If so, I'd send a couple of my calls for it, probably an open reed and closed reed. Heck, I would probably even toss in a coaxer call.
And there's your answer, msand951!!!

I would take Braz up on his offer and forget those factory made calls.

The cards were usable by anyone. I was thinking this post got deleted because i posted it in the predator hunting instead of the callers thread. I just notice this morning. I ended up ordering a coyote choke for my shotgun. I have a mini14, 357, and the 12gauge i can use to hunt with. Do you have a website Braz so i can add it to my favorites folder?

Well, I got one that we are building. It is in the preliminary stages but it gives you some ideas. If anyone wants to look at the site and give me some suggestions as to what they think it should have, I'll pass it on to my buddy who is buiilding it. thanks.www.callsbybraz.com

If you notice your post gone just look at your profile and pull up your posts. It will take you right to them. Sorry but both of your posts were posted in the wrong forums. :signgreatreport3kg:

Do you have a website Braz so i can add it to my favorites folder?
Check out the "Advertisers and Links" section of the CPC Forums: HERE

I'm sure you'll be happy with the choke you bought. Now listen to Rich Cronk and others and buy custom calls. You'll never be sorry.